Dacelab is a service by Dace Oy, registered in Finland.
Dacelab is a platform for small apps. The data, that users enter in the their applications in Dacelab, belongs to the users and is their private data. We will not publicly share that data, unless the user himself want to share the data using our sharing features.
We can collect and publicly show statistics of the data, such as total number of applications in the system or average number of users per team.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who use this application. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you register for Dacelab we may ask for information such as your name, location, and email address.
- Dace Oy uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Dacelab service.
Although Dace Oy owns all rights to the Dacelab application, you retain all rights to your private data and we will never sell or share that data with any third-parties or use your data for our own business advantage. We respect the privacy of our users, and the privacy of their private data.
- Dace Oy may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Dace Oy may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Dacelab primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Dace Oy via the Contact Us form at dacelab.com.